As a Mechanical Estimator , some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the tender bid process from receipt of initial inquiry to final submission.
- Interpretation of specifications, drawings, design briefs and scope of works documents.
- Compiling tender bids for mechanical building services projects.
- Liaison with Clients, design consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Obtaining and evaluating materials, plant and sub-contractor quotes.
- Working with relevant project managers to compile bids for Mechanical building services projects.
- Compiling documentation necessary to form tender packages in accordance with Client requirements. This includes writing technical methodologies, materials schedules, method statements, risk assessments, health and safety information, company procedural information and programmes of work.
- Carrying out site surveys and attending tender review meetings with Clients.